This privacy statement and policy applies to the online electronic commerce services of:
500 Throckmorton Suite 1402
Fort Worth, TX 76102
The information you provide during registration is used only to provide you personalized services. Account information that you supply will only be used to process requested transactions or to contact you regarding a particular transaction. Lane Knight may use purchasing information to generate aggregate reports to help determine how to improve our customers' experience. This data is anonymous and for internal purposes only. Lane Knight will not disclose customer information to any outside organizations. We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose user information to government and/or third parties if there is reason to believe the user is violating the terms and conditions of our company, or where otherwise required by law or by legal process.
The following may have access to the information collected on this site: Ourselves and our agents acting on our behalf who are contractually bound to keep individual and identifying information confidential. Delivery services may only use supplied information for completing your delivery.
We may also use your contact information to contact you about new products, features or special promotions. If you wish not to receive such communications, you may remove yourself from our list by logging into your account, and then clicking on 'my information'. On this page, you can choose to opt-in or opt-out of the email mailing list. You may also remove yourself from the mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that is present in all promotional emails that we send to our customers.
Lane Knight uses security measures in order to protect from the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. All orders are transmitted over secure internet connections using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology. Should you forget your password, we will email you a new temporary password. Because sending information by email is insecure, we do not send your existing password. This is the best way to protect your personal information
How does LaneKnight.com use my information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our website
Tell us what you think
We always welcome your questions and comments about privacy. If you have any questions, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.